GMUnion (Global Money Union Inc.) finance company invests capital into SeaBoater brand. If you are interested GMUnion will back your SeaBoater yacht financing.
GMUnion offers very attractive leasing solutions for SeaBoater yacht owners only:
▪ Security is a mortgage on the yacht only. No additional securities or solvency are required.
▪ Simpler yacht leasing approval (within 3 working days) without hard paper- work is usually done by financing through traditional banks.
▪ Extremely low interest rate. Interest rate is 9.99% fixed per year.
▪ Leasing period till 6 years.
▪ GMUnion can finance 30% to 50% of the amount of the SeaBoater yacht value. Financing is 50% for bigger yachts and 30% for smaller yachts.
▪ No leasing administration fees. Fully FREE leasing administration for SeaBoater users.
GMUnion leasing is available for citizens and companies from the following countries: USA, Canada, EU (all active EU member countries), New Zealand, Australia, Croatia and Montenegro. The physical residence of the yacht must be inside these countries for the duration of the lease.
How do I start a SeaBoater pre-approval leasing request?
Simply send us by fax the following documentation:
1. Model of SeaBoater yacht and final price (depends on equipment) located on the original SeaBoater invoice.
2. Your passport copy confirmed by a local notary office as well as your company incorporation documents (if you are company) confirmed by a local notary office. If the above documents are legal your leasing request will be approved within 3 working days.
All documentation below must be sent by fax and mailed to the address of our US headquarters.
1. Copy of payed SeaBoater yacht invoice for non-financed part.
2. Your passport copy confirmed by a local notary office. Your company incorporation documents (if you are company) confirmed by a local notary office.
3. Signed and confirmed original leasing contract notarized by a local notary office with standard yacht mortgage documentation.
After the leasing realization is confirmed, we will need the below documents delivered by fax and mail to the address of our US headquarters.
1. Copy of the full yacht insurance document at the time of yacht delivery.
2. Real physical yacht port residence document confirmed by a local notary office.
All the additional expenses such as insurance, berth, and yacht maintenance costs can't be included in the contract. As security for the loan, we will require a first priority marine mortgage and will request the yacht is adequately insured with a marine insurance company recognized by us.